1) The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
2) The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
3) Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall Endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
4) You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
5) You also acknowledge that through this Site, Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
6) Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
7) If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
1) You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
2) The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
3) You are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages customized for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
4) Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
5) In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
6) You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
7) In such cases we act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
8) By making a booking through our Site you make an offer to purchase the service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each supplier to accept your offer on its behalf; this acceptance occurs when we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per payment policy is received.
9) Before placing an order you are advised to check the description of the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package's description.
10) Once we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service or holiday package chosen by you.
11) The supplier's general travel and contractual terms and conditions are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set out here. The supplier's terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
12) Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier's one will apply in priority.
13) We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
14) We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guarantee for the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
15)The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer of the services purchased by you.
16) We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
17) The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting there from. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
18) We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own responsibility.Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
19) The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
1.1) “GOSARTHI” is a digital financial facilitation service. It is proprietorship Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof mean and include its successors and permitted assigns).
1.2) Under GOSARTHI Services, Company inter-alia provides digital /technological financial solutions to its customers in India by facilitating dissemination of digital financial services provided by various service providers including but not limited to services like financial inclusion services in partnership with banks as business correspondent, distribution of financial products and services including loans, insurance products, investment services, issuance and sales of wallets and prepaid cards and non-financial nature products and services through the Platform in collaboration with various partners including banks, non-banking finance companies, mutual fund partners, insurance partners etc. (“Company Services”).
3.1) Consumer agrees and undertake that it shall utilize the Company Services only through the Membership Account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and relevant regulations.
3.2)Company Services can only be availed by an individual who is above the age of 14 (Fourteen)years. For minors, only a Full KYC Membership Account shall be opened, for the same, the minor’s guardian’s consent, KYC details and documents must be submitted along with the corresponding details and upon such minor becoming an adult upon reaching the age of 18 (eighteen) years, KYC documents of such person will replace the KYC documents of the guardian for continuation of the Membership Account.
3.3)To avail of the Company Services from any Retail Outlet, the Consumers shall only approach the authorized Retail Partners appointed by Company displaying the requisite brands and logos of Company including but not limited to name of the Company.
3.4)To avail of the Company Services from any Retail Outlet, the Consumers shall only approach the authorized Retail Partners appointed by Company displaying the requisite brands and logos of Company including but not limited to name of the Company.
3.5) For Transactions conducted at Retail Outlet, the Consumer acknowledges and understands that it is solely responsible for satisfying himself with notifications that the Transactions have been successfully completed. Company will endeavor to inform Consumers of Transactions, however will not be held responsible for notifications not reaching the Consumer.
3.6)The Consumer shall immediately contact the Retail Partner and register the complaint and arrange to call the Consumer Contact Centre on the number listed on the Website and register a complaint and shall subsequently also register such complaint in writing or via email or using the form available online or via the form available within the mobile app or through the Retail Partner in the event of any loss, and/or theft in/ of the mobile/mobile phone connection/physical Membership Account card. Company shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of the Platform, Membership Account and/or Company Services.
3.7) The Consumer must ensure that the Registered Phone Number has an active connection at all times. The Consumer shall immediately inform Company in writing in the event of any change, cancellation, disruption, termination or surrender of the Registered Phone Number.
3.8) The Consumer acknowledges that any information provided to Company with the intention of securing the Membership Account shall vest with Company (as the case may be), and may be used by Company, at its discretion, for any purpose consistent with Applicable Laws.
3.9) The Consumer acknowledges that any information submitted by the Consumer while using the Company Services, Platform, Website or the Membership Account may be shared with third parties by Company inter- alia, to facilitate the provision of Company Services.
3.10)The Consumer shall not utilize Company Services, Platform, Website or the Membership Account for any purpose that might be construed as contrary or repugnant to Applicable Laws, public policy or for any purpose that is contrary to Company Rules or might prejudice the goodwill of Company and/or Related Entities
4.1) For ensuring the security and unique identity of the Consumers while availing Company Services for facilitating Transactions, the Company has provided for the following: 4.1.1. At the time of setting up a Membership Account, Company shall provide a secret Mobile PIN to the Consumer; 4.1.2. Consumer can access its Membership Account upon logging in with its Registered Mobile Number and /or its Mobile PIN in certain cases; 4.1.3. In case of domestic money transfer, the Consumer shall at the time of adding the beneficiary for such transfer would be provided a secret and unique password (“Beneficiary PIN”) and the beneficiary for such transfer can only be registered in the Membership Account after providing the Beneficiary PIN (“Registered Beneficiary”). 4.1.4. Upon registration of the Registered Beneficiary, any transfer to the Registered Beneficiary can be made by the Consumer by logging on to its Membership Account with its Registered Mobile Number without the requirement of any additional password including but not limited to Mobile PIN and/or Registered Beneficiary. 4.1.5. Notwithstanding the generality of the forgoing, in the event that the Consumer forgets the Beneficiary PIN and/or Mobile PIN, upon its request in the Platform, a new password for facilitating the Transactions shall be generated subject to any additional verification requirements if required by the Company.
4.2) Consumers acknowledges that the process set out in Clause 4.1.1 to Clause 4.1.5 (above) are necessary for ensuring the security and convenience of Transactions and accordingly gives its unconditional consent to the provisions set out in Clause 4.1.1 to Clause 4.1.5 (above).
4.3) The Consumer shall be the sole and exclusive owner of the Mobile PIN/ and/or Beneficiary PIN and/or password and/or Card PIN and/or OTP (hereinafter referred as “Password(s)”). The Consumer shall accept sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of the Passwords. The Consumer shall not disclose the Passwords to any other Person and shall not respond to any unauthorized SMS/ e-mail/ phone call asking for the Passwords. Company shall, in no manner whatsoever, be held responsible or liable, if the Consumer incurs any loss as a result of any Password being disclosed/ shared by the Consumer with any unauthorized Person or in any other manner whereby the security of the Password is compromised.
5.1) Upon setting up of the Membership Account, the Consumer will become eligible to undertake Financial Services on the Platform provided by the financial institutions including but not limited to non-banking financial companies, banks, other payment systems as authorized to provide Financial Services under Applicable Laws (“Financial Service Providers”).
5.2)The Consumer hereby understands and acknowledges that the Company is not the provider of the Financial Services. Accordingly, the Consumer acknowledges and agrees that the Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party including the Financial Services being provided by Financial Service Providers utilizing Company Services or Platform or any hyperlinked website or service.
6.1)Usage and operation of the Merchant Account is subject to payment of service charges prescribed by Company on the Platform and/or Website and as amended from time to time. In the event of Transactions at the Retail Outlets, the Consumer shall be liable to pay to the Retail Partner, the service fee for assisting and facilitating the Transaction on the Platform and/or Website utilizing the Company Services. In such Transactions, the Consumer shall receive an intimation on its Registered Mobile Number on the charges livable by such Retail Partner. All charges would include Service Tax if applicable as per Retail Partner for the service provided by them.
7.2)The Consumer shall indemnify Company, Related Entities against any fraud or any loss or damage suffered by Company and/or the Related Entities due to the failure on the part of the Consumer to: (a) provide correct and accurate details / information to the Company including but not limited in the CAF; (b) to communicate any change/alteration in the details / information to the Company including but not limited in the CAF.
Company may provide links to other websites that are maintained by third parties on the Website. These links are provided for your convenience only and the provision of these links does not mean that Company endorses these websites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible and/or liable for any information/ content or any products/ services available on these third party websites.
The Consumer agrees that he/she shall have no claims/rights of whatsoever nature in the Intellectual Property including but not limited to any intellectual property rights arising out of and in connection with Platform, Website and/or the Company Services. The Consumer further undertakes that he/she shall not attempt to modify, alter, obscure, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Software underlying application or create any derivative product based on the Software.
13.1)The Consumer understands and acknowledges that the services provided by the Company including Company Services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that the use of Company Services by Consumers is at its own risk.
13.2) The Consumer further understands and acknowledge that the it has engaged the Retail Partners on “Principle to Principle” basis. While Company from time to time issues directives and instructions to the Retail Partners to perform their obligations in accordance with Company Rules for such Retail Partners. However, as the Retail Partner is not under the control and supervision of the Company, the Company shall in no way be responsible for any acts or omissions on part of Retail Partners.
13.3) Without prejudice to the aforesaid, in no event shall our total cumulative liability to the Consumer for any and all claims relating to or arising out of the Consumer’s use of the Platform/ Company Services and/or Website, regardless of the form of action, exceed the amount of service fee chargeable by the Company for its services.). In no event shall Company be liable to the Consumer (or to any third party claiming under or through the Consumer) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the Consumer’s use of, or inability to use, the Platform/ Company Services and/or Website. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, any other commercial damages or losses, even if Company new or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Company may suspend or cease the operation of the Platform, Website and/or the Company Services for any reason with or without giving any prior notice. Company reserves the right to change the content on the Website and/or suspend or change the product or Financial Services offered on the Website and/or the Platform. The Consumer agrees that in any mentioned case, he/she will use the Website and/or Platform t his/her own risk and Company is not responsible for any loss or damage.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from use of Company Service, Platform and/or Website.
Bank Name: Axis bank
Company Name: Go Sarthi
Account No.: 915020065845429
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000064
Address: Axis Bank, Senorita Plot NO 21, Gulmohar RD, Vileparle West Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049